Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hi, I'm Kipp



I'm staying with a foster family right now, but I'm looking for that special family to love forever. I don't know much about my past, except I was found by some really nice lady who saved me and Karly off a bridge of a 4 lane highway in Illinois. We don't know how we got to that point, or why, but that doesn't matter any more. I just want to focus on giving that special family the bestest dog they ever had. ME!!

I'm maybe a year old, if that. I stand 24 inches tall and weigh 41 lbs. I'm a little thin right now, but my foster mom is trying to fatten me up. I have orange, brown and black on my ears, and some darker spots on my back, but they haven't come to the surface yet.

I have lots of love to give,and in time, I will learn to play with toys. Right now, I'm not sure about those kind of things. I'm still trying to feel out the gang. I've only been here a couple days and it's a lot to take in all at once.

But get me to my forever home, and I'll be in 7th heaven. I can't wait to learn all sorts of new things. Go for walks, play with toys, maybe I can hunt birds! There are so many things I'm willing to try. Will you give me the chance?

You can find me and lots of other doggie friends at Illinois Birddog Rescue. The link is
  • Illinois Bird Dog Rescue


  • Hope to meet you soon.
    Kipp

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home