Thursday, June 29, 2006

Update June 28th, 2006

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have made big progress in the 2 short weeks I've been in my foster home. I am no longer afraid of being left alone. I have found that toys aren't a bad thing to occupy my time with. I sleep through the night with my foster brother and sisters. I have figured out that eating from a food bowl is much better than the floor. The pieces stay in one place and much easier to eat :o) I'm not clingy to my foster parent anymore. I like going for walks on a leash, there is so much to see. The birds are the best! I met little kids and they're cool.

Want to see my first movie? It's not the best quality, but it will show you how I play outside

Check this out.

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=1622rh2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home