Thursday, June 29, 2006

I Have A Forever Home :o) Thank You IBR


I found my forever family today. There are three boys I can play with. When I went to meet them, they threw me a ball and I went after it! They have a nice yard to play in and I have a sister now too. Her name is Lucy Lu Lu. She came from Ilinois Birddog Rescue too. My next door neighbors are two very big German Shepards. They bark alot, but I don't bark back. I just ignore them, like a good boy.

If Illinois Birddog Rescue didn't take me under their angel wing, after someone found me, I don't know where I'd be right now. They make sure that every dog has a chance for a forever home. They have wonderful foster homes that take care of us and love us and try to find the perfect home for us to be happy ever after. Illinois Birddog Rescue is a doggy's angel. I'm so lucky. Thank you IBR for everything.

I'd like to think that my other foster friends can find their forever homes soon too. They really want to love someone forever. Please vist them at Illinois Birddog Rescue's site. It's just a click away.
  • Illinois Bird Dog Rescue
  • or visit the Petfinder site below;
  • Our Available pets
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home